Pages

Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Witch Kitty


It's time for a new release from CC Designs!

Today is the second day of sneak peeks from the Design Team and we are featuring designs by Rustic Sugar.
I decided to have a play with Witch Kitty, who is very cute but rather mischievous :)
And the greeting is from a new set called Happy 31st Sentiments


I coloured the stamp with copics and also added pencil  to the fur.
I did a little distressing to the panel, so that it looks as though Witch Kitty has been ripping up paper (like my own cat loves to do) and I added some white ink to it as well.


Thanks for dropping by today and if you visit the CC Designs Blog too and leave a comment there, you may be lucky enough to win a prize!

Kathy

1 comment:

  1. Love your card! I have this stamp and haven't used it on a card yet. Love your design and your coloring! So adorable!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!