Pages

Monday, August 21, 2017

Witch Cinnamon


I have a card for CC Designs to share using the adorable Rustic Sugar stamp called Witch Cinnamon.
She is so gorgeous!
The sentiment is from the new Happy 31st Sentiment Set and it's a great one because you can use it for occasions other than Halloween!




I coloured her with copics and cut her out using the circle and scalloped circle dies.
After cutting out the grey panel I decided to try a little doodling around the edge. It's the first time I've attempted this! It's very basic but I was pretty happy with how it turned out :)
I used white craft ink around the edge and also used it to stencil on a few stars. Then I used a black fineliner to draw around them. The spider is a little stamp from a retired Halloween set.

Thanks for dropping by today :)

Kathy




1 comment:

I love comments!