Pages

Monday, August 28, 2017

Dragon Hansel

I have a card to share using another of the cuties from this month's CC Designs release.
This is Dragon Hansel and isn't he so adorable?!




I coloured him with Copics and cut him out using the Tag Die.
The sentiment is from an older CC designs set called Smoochie Sentiments.
Papers are Sweet Baby Boy from Bella Blvd.


I'd like to enter my card into the challenge at :
Stamping Sensations - Anything Goes
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - Patterned paper
Word Art Wednesday - Anything goes with a sentiment

Thanks for dropping by today :)
Kathy






2 comments:

  1. A really sweet and fun creation, many thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card with a fun image

    Thanks for joining us at stamping Sensations this month

    Joan

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!