Pages

Friday, March 18, 2016

Harmony Day

We are having a Cyber Crop at Mystical Scrapbooks this weekend and the theme is Harmony Day.
Orange has been the Harmony Day colour since the first day was held in 1999.
So my challenge is to use the colour orange on your page.

Orange can be a bit of a tricky colour to use I think. I've used it as an accent colour and it is in my photos too.  You don't have to make a completely orange page, but kudos to you if you can make that work :) 




I didn't have any orange papers so I decided to stencil some Distress Ink onto Bazzill Basic white.
I actually just made a little stencil of my own by punching different sized circles out from a piece of card.  Then I stencilled some stars over the top with embossing paste.

I used two different Thickers and Basic Grey - Micro Monograms : pink for the titles.
The orange strip at the bottom, the ticket, "hey girl" and "you are amazing" are all from Pink Paislee's Hey Kid Elements stickers.  The bird and flower are from Doodlebug Hello Spring Cardstock Stickers.

I loved scrapping these cute photos of my youngest daughter playing cricket.  She is such a sporty girl :)

I hope you'll join us and make a page using one of our Harmony Day challenges.

Thanks for dropping by :)

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!