Pages

Friday, March 4, 2016

Gorgeous

I have another page to share for Mystical Scrapbooks today.

I wanted to scrap this photo of my youngest daughter in her pj's.  She had the cutest, curly hair when she was little and I wanted to try to capture her sweetness with a fun page!



I thought this paper from Cocoa Vanilla's  Free Spirit collection would work beautifully. It's called My Way and I love the design on the reverse of this paper too.

I also used the Free Spirit Die Cut Ephemera set.  There are just so many wonderful pieces in this collection!  All the words and the arrow on the left side are from it, plus the pink star.

I mounted the photo and embellishments onto Bazzill white cardstock and sewed around the edge for a bit of extra dimension and coziness :)

The alphabet and number stickers are from Pink Paislee's  Hey Kid - Elements Stickers.  This is a great set and a very close colour match for the blue used in the paper :)

Thanks for dropping by today :)

Kathy


2 comments:

I love comments!