Pages

Thursday, December 31, 2015

2015

Well, it's the last day of 2015!  I can't quite believe it, it has gone so fast!
I've been lucky enough to be on the Design Team at CC Designs again this year and I've worked as a Guest Designer for a few other stamp companies too.  I am very grateful for these opportunities.  I love creating with these wonderful teams.

I've done a "Best Of" thing on my blog the past few years, so I had to keep the tradition going :)
Here are my favourite cards for each month of 2015 :)


Jan :

Using a super cute Pollycraft image  from CC Designs.



Feb :

I was very happy with how this turned out.  I created a card that looked like my phone case and made a tutorial for it.
I actually worked it out myself ! :)

iphone card, case, wallet, cc designs, Pixie, tutorial

Mar :

Using a sweet image and pretty spring colours.



April :

This is such a cute image by Pollycraft.  There are just so many cute ones but this one is one of my favourites!



May :

I made this one for my Granddaughters birthday.  I really liked how the dot stencil background turned out using paste and glitter.




June :

I made this little cutie into a Rocker Card.  It's the first one I've made and it turned out sweet! :)




July :

I got to be a Guest Designer at Kraftin Kimmie stamps and I had lots of fun using their designs.  But I especially loved this princess card!  Unfortunately, I never got to give it to anyone because my cat totally destroyed it :(




Aug :

This one was using an older image from CC Designs and I just love the way it turned out :) I did another background using a stencil and embossing paste and cut out some felt clouds.



Sep :

Okay, I know I said I was being good and only choosing one card each month, but I just couldn't help it!  I love both of these two and I couldn't upset one of them by not choosing it :)





Oct :

The start of Christmas card making.  I really loved this one and I revisited an old technique with crafty stuff I've had lying around for years :)



Nov :

I used some of my favourite colours for this card, with my copic colouring and the background I created.  I hadn't made a background like this before and I love how it turned out.




Dec :

I was lucky enough to be a Guest Designer at Quick Creations and I chose this Gorjuss stamp to work with for December.



Thanks for visiting my blog this year. And especially to those of you who've left me a comment or two. They're so lovely to read and I really do appreciate it!

Kathy :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kathy. What a beautiful line up of superbly coloured images on your favourite cards for 2015. Happy New Year to you.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!