Pages

Monday, July 6, 2015

Super Hero Twila


I have another new release from CC Designs to share with you today.  This is Super Hero Twila.
And isn't she a cutie!
She's so much fun to colour and there are so many ways to use her too.



I teamed her up with the new sentiment set called Bam Pow Pop.  It has some great sentiments and things, like these buildings, to make wonderful backgrounds.

As soon as I saw her I knew I wanted to make a brayered sky and I was really happy with how it turned out.  I brayered pretty in pink and then razzleberry at the bottom and pool party and turquoise at the top.

I kept it very clean and simple to let Twila really shine :)

Ingredients:

Stamps : Super Hero Twila, Bam Pow Pop
Card : xpress it, slate, black
Ink : memento black, stazon
Other : Brayer, copics

Copics used :
RV 0000, 21, 23, 63, 66, 69
R 20, 30
BG 0000, 000, 01, 09, 11, 72
E 000, 00, 21, 50, 53, 55
W1

I'd like to enter my card into these challenges :
use two stamped images : Deep Ocean Challenge.
anything goes : Ribbon Girl


Thanks for dropping by today :)

Kathy

1 comment:

  1. Kathy, she really is SUPER! I saw her on FB yesterday so knew I just had to pop over and say how much I love her. (so pleased she is in my CCD order!) Love the cityscape design, and your colourwork is, as always, awesome. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!