Pages

Monday, May 11, 2015

Bloom


Well it's time for another challenge over at Bunny Zoe's Crafts and this month the challenge is Buttons and Bows.

As you might have worked out by now, I'm not much of a Buttons and Bows kind of person actually.  (Although I do like to use buttons on cards quite a bit).  So I've only used 1 button and my bow is made using some twine, there's nothing frilly and fussy about this card.  I've stayed with clean and simple but have still managed the brief (pretty much).  :)




I used a CC Designs Pollycraft stamp called Bloom.  She's very cute isn't she!?  And this sentiment by High Hopes called Dropping a Line is simply perfect to use with her.

The papers are from the Glitz - Love you Madly pad. And I used a pink button.

Ingredients :

Stamps : Bloom - CC Designs, Dropping a Line - High Hopes
Card : x-press it, black, crumb cake, sky,  Love you Madly - Glitz
Ink : memento black, antique linen distress ink
Other : pink button, hemp twine, Stitched zig zag die (La la land), Copics

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges :

Papertake Weekly - anything goes
Sugarpea Designs - anything goes
Whimsy Stamps - Colour an image
Kraftin'Kimmie - anything goes
Your Next Stamp - Colour challenge

Thanks for dropping by today :)

Kathy


3 comments:

  1. aww how totally sweet.. thanks for joining us at You Next Stamp..

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is indeed a cutie hun, and I love the soft and delicate colours you have used, so pretty. Gorgeous design too, really shows her off to perfection. I'm with you on the bows, I think I may have an allergy to them! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely design of your card! Like the zig zack borders.

    Thanks for joining Wonderful Wednesday over at Kraftin Kimmie Stamps!
    /Lisa – DT

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!