Pages

Thursday, February 5, 2015

Shopping Erica


Hi :)  It's the second day of Previews for CC Designs.
And there are 10 new Roberto's images that are all about teens.

I don't think this one would necessarily need to be for a teen though.  She's just pretty!
The stamps called Shopping Erica.

Shopping Erica, CC Designs, Roberto's, Make a Card #4 Die

I used a new die too called the Make a Card #4 Die.
The paper (including the butterflies) is from an absolutely gorgeous pad by Maja Designs called Vintage Spring.  I have never used Maja Designs paper before and WOW - I Love It!!!

I coloured her with my copics in colours to match the beautiful paper and just used a little antique linen distress ink around the edges.

Ingredients :

Stamp : Shopping Erica
Card : x-press it, vanilla, sky, Vintage Spring (Maja Designs)
Ink : memento black, antique linen distress ink
Other : Make a Card #4 Die, copics

Copics used :

E 000, 00, 21, 33, 35, 39
YR 14
W 00, 1, 3
G 21, 82, 85
BG 0000
R 30
RV 0000
V 91, 93, 95, 99

All the new stamps and dies will be ready to buy from CC Designs tomorrow but in the meantime please take a look at all the wonderful creations  by the DT on the CC Designs Blog.

Thanks for dropping by today :)

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!