Pages

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Looking Back

I decided to spend some time this afternoon reminiscing about my stamping year in 2014.
It was lovely to look back at what I've done.
I feel so very thankful to have been on a few Design Teams this year, it has been an honour and privilege to work with Whimsy Stamps, CC Designs and Bunny Zoe's Crafts :)
Looking back reminded me how lucky I am! :)

As always it was very hard to pick my favourite card for each month!  I have been very strict with myself this year though and have only allowed myself to double up once :)


January

Last January must have been a great month creatively.  I hope the same thing happens this January too :)  I just had to choose both these cards as I think they're two of my favourites ever.
The first one was actually a card for Bunny Zoe's Crafts but it uses a CC Designs Stamp and I love it!  The second one features a beautiful Sylvia Zet design for Whimsy Stamps and I love it too.  They're both gorgeous girls!



February

A card I made for Bunny Zoe's Crafts using a very cute Wild Rose Studio stamp.  I love cute animals on cards and this one is super-cute!


March

I made this one for my eldest daughter because she just LOVES pigs!  She loved the card too :)


April

I started on the Design Team at CC Designs.  I just love their cute images!!!


May

I just love this gorgeous stamp by Crissy Armstrong for Whimsy Stamps.  That elephant is so cute!!!


June

Another card for CC Designs.  I love getting a chance to be a bit punny :)


July

This girl by Time 4 Tea designs is just so sweet.  And I love the colour combo and design of this card. The design was from a sketch challenge and they're great fun to enter.


August

This one is kind of amazing in that it is not for a Design Team at all!  That doesn't happen very often any more.  I wanted a card for an Engagement Party and I just didn't have a stamp that seemed right.  So I looked around and found this digi by Mo Manning and had to buy it.  It is gorgeous and I loved colouring it too!


September

This Wild Rose Studio reindeer is just so cute!


October

This one isn't actually a card but a shadow box frame I made for my Granddaughter.
I love this stamp!!!


November

A cute penguin card for Christmas.  I definitely didn't make as many Christmas cards this year.  That should be one of my New Years Resolutions, to make more (and actually send them out too!)


December

I love how this one turned out.  Such a cute image and I love the papers as well.



Thanks to all my readers who've left me encouraging comments during the year.  I really appreciate it :)

Here's to a bright and wonderful 2015 !

Kathy

1 comment:

  1. Wow... this roundup is pretty amazing! So much talent. My only beef with it is that you should have linked each card to their posts... that way everyone can see what you used and your inspiration behind each beautiful card and you'd get all the SEO benefits of having more internal links to your site!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!