Pages

Friday, August 8, 2014

Birthday Hugs

It was my daughter's birthday yesterday. Those 13 years have flown by!
It's really a bit sad that she's no longer a little girl :(

Anyway this is the card I made for her.  I used a sweet stamp by CC Designs called Hugs Lucy.

hugs lucy, cc designs

I saw a great sketch over at Sketch Saturday and decided to try it and I'm so glad I did.
I am also entering it into one of the challenges for the SplitcoastStampers Dare To Get Dirty Challenge.

Ingredients :
Stamps :  Hugs Lucy, Bracket sentiments (whimsy)
Card : x-press it, black, Head over Heels (EP)
Ink : memento black
Other : Tilda Lace (Magnolia), summer stories enamel dots (Teresa Collins), copics

Copics used :
R 000, 20, 24, 30, 81, 83
BG 000
Y 21
E 000, 00, 21, 35, 50, 53, 55
W 00, 1, 3

Thanks for dropping by today :)
Kathy

2 comments:

  1. I bet your daughter loved this card! I do, the little dots are a sweet touch. Hugs to you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the simplicity of Laura's sketch last Saturday and I love what you have done with it here. This is an adorable little lass and I love how you have teamed her with the pretty hearts paper. Thank you for playing along with us at Sketch Saturday this week with this lovely card! Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!