Pages

Friday, July 18, 2014

Backpack Nancy

I have a CC Designs card to share today.
This one is using a new release Roberto's image called Backpack Nancy.
She's very sweet isn't she?



The "#1" is from the new All About Teachers set. And the "You're the Best" comes from Rumor Has It.

I saw this great sketch at Sketch Saturday this week and really wanted to make a card using it.  I only just got it done in time, but I'm glad I gave it a try, it's a good one! :)

Ingredients :
Stamps : Backpack NancyAll About TeachersRumor Has It
Card : x-press it, black, sahara sand, Summer Stories (Teresa Collins)
Ink : memento black, antique linen distress ink
Other : Fleur de Lis accents (SB), black pearl, copics

Copics Used :
E 0000, 000, 21
R 000, 00, 20, 30
W 00, 1, 3, 5, 7, 9
BG 0000, 000, 72

Thanks for dropping by for a look today :)
Kathy

4 comments:

  1. This is adorable, Kathy! Love your coloring and color choice. What a cute image and your take on the sketch is great. The border under the image panel is perfect! So glad you played along with us this week at Sketch Saturday. Hope to see your cards again. Hugs, Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pretty colouring and paper and design choices on this lovely card! Thank you for playing along with us at Sketch Saturday this week. Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love love! I wish I could pull off soft colours like this! X

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!