Pages

Thursday, June 5, 2014

La Petite Sirene Mimi

It's time for our monthly challenge on the Whimsy Stamps Facebook page. This month the theme is Just Beachy and you can use beach images, beach colours or beach themes.
I decided to use the beautiful new release Cathy Delanssay stamp called La Petite Sirene Mimi.




I also used a new Whimsy set called Sun-Sational Circle Sentiments, I stamped it with antique linen distress ink and inked the paper and tag edges with it too.  I used some fran-tage too and I coloured the beautiful mermaid with my copics.

Ingredients :
Stamps : La Petite Sirene MiniSun-Sational Circle Sentiments
Card : x-press it, crumb cake, baked sugar, naturals ivory, Uncharted Waters (Glitz)
Ink : memento black, antique linen distress ink
Other : Traditional Tags (MFT), faceted button, vanilla seam binding, shabby white fran-tage, shaved ice, Chloe Pearl (Flourish with a Bling), copics

Copics used :
BV 0000, 00, 02
R 30, 81, 83, 85
BG 0000, 10, 11, 49, 72
E 000, 00, 21, 50
YR 14
Y 23, 26


I hope you will join us for our beach theme challenge this month.  There is even a gift voucher up for grabs.
Thanks for dropping by today :)

Kathy


2 comments:

I love comments!