Pages

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Tilda with Daisy-Mae the Tiger

I have a card for Bunny Zoe's Crafts to share with you today :)
I have used a Magnolia stamp called Tilda with Daisy-Mae the Tiger.
They are very sweet aren't they!

magnolia, tilda with daisy-mae the tiger

 I have also used a new sentiment set by CC Designs called Happy Day and it's a great set.  The paper is Sweet Pea by Kaisercraft.  I have loved this sheet ever since I got the paper but it was too big for a card and I couldn't figure out a good way to use it.  Then I saw the great sketch at Sketch Saturday this week and realised that I could cut it into squares as they have done in the sketch and keep the nice border of flowers all around the card.  Yay!  I also used some flat-backed pearls and a Prima tea-thyme button.

Ingredients :
Stamps : Tilda with Daisy-Mae the TigerHappy Day
Card : x-press it, black, crumb cake, Sweet Pea (Kaisercraft)
Ink : memento black, antique linen distress ink
Other : pierced oval stax (MFT), hemp thread,  flat-backed pearls, Prima tea-thyme button, Copics

Copics used :
E 000, 00, 50, 53, 55
W 00, 1, 7, 9
YR 14, 16, 18
R 00, 20, 83, 85

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges :
Sketch Saturday - sketch
ABC Challenge - L for lots of layers

Thanks for dropping by today :)
Kathy


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card love that Magnolia image and your colouring. Thanks for joining us at ABC, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Kathy! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday! ~Deb

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!