Pages

Monday, May 12, 2014

Bride


It's challenge time again at Bunny Zoe's Crafts blog and the challenge this month is Flowers and Charms.

I decided to use this sweet stamp by Magnolia called DooBeePops Bride Tilda.  As you can see there isn't much colouring to do on her so it was a fairly quick and easy card to make.  I just coloured her a bit with my copics and added some Star Dust Stickles to her veil and tiara. I also added a Flat backed pearl and then cut her out and trimmed the sides off a bit to fit inside the gorgeous  Window die by Marianne D.


DooBeePops Bride Tilda, Marianne D window, wedding


I added some Kaisercraft Paper Blooms - Coconut to the window ledge and added a Crafted Heart Charm to the top. The pink paper is from the lovely  Head Over Heels pad by Echo Park and I also added some gorgeous Silk Lace  ribbon by Marianne D.

I hope you'll join in our challenge this month :)

Ingredients :
Stamps : DooBeePops Bride Tilda (Magnolia)
Card : x-press it, silver, shimmery white, Echo Park - Head Over Heels
Ink : memento black
Other : Marianne D Craftables - WindowKaisercraft Paper Blooms - CoconutMarianne D - Silk Lace PinkCrafted Heart CharmCrafted Heart CharmStar Dust Stickles, copics

Copics used :
E 000, 00, 50, 53, 55
R 20, 30
YG 03. 11


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Marvellous Magnolia : Newest or Favourite Tilda
Simply Magnolia : Anything Goes

Thanks for dropping by for a look today :)
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!