Pages

Monday, November 11, 2013

Jingle Bell Rudolf

Today is the start of a new challenge at Bunny Zoe's Crafts and the challenge is to make something shabby chic or vintage.

If you follow my blog you'll know that I don't do this style of card very often but here is my attempt at it anyway :)




This is Jingle Bell Rudolf  from Magnolia Stamps.  Isn't he gorgeous!!!
I coloured him with copics and cut him out and placed him on a tag I made using  MME Mistletoe Magic paper.
I also used that paper pad to cut some snowflakes using the La La Land ornate snowflakes die.
The rest of the papers are from the Authentique Joyous pad.
I also stamped the word Christmas from Marianne D collectables corner and winter sent. set onto some cotton ribbon and the Santa sentiment stamp is Seasons Greetings Notables 7  from Whimsy.

Lots of sewing and a bit of distressing and inking with walnut stain and hopefully my card turned out to be shabby chic or vintagey enough :)

Ingredients :

Stamps : Jingle Bell Rudolf (Magnolia), Seasons Greetings Notables 7 (Whimsy), Corner and winter sent. (marianne D collectables)

Card : naturals ivory, x-press it, Mistletoe Magic (MME), Joyous (Authentique)

Ink : memento black, walnut stain distress ink, olive

Other : big shot, Ornate Snowflakes (La la land), flat backed pearls, Christmas charms, star dust stickles, fran-tage, gold spica, cotton ribbon, copics

Copics used :

E 11, 31, 33, 35, 50, 53, 55
YG 91, 95
G 82, 89
R 00, 20, 24, 27, 30, 39
Y 11, 15
YR 14
BG 0000
W 1



Please play along with us in the challenge at Bunny Zoe's Stamps this month, even if you are usually more of a clean and simple stamper like me.  You may even be lucky enough to win a prize :)

Kathy



1 comment:

  1. Such a cute card! Love the image, layout, colouring, and those papers are fab!
    Hugs, Shannah xox

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!