Pages

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Udderly Fabulous

 

I wanted to try to get another card made for the Dare To Get Dirty Challenges at Splitcoast and I have only just got it done in time. Phew!

I decided to use my cute Whimsy cow again.  I love her!

 

IMG_6594

 

I coloured her differently this time and used a sentiment from Stampin Up and added the word “udderly” to it :)

I think I will give this to my daughter’s violin teacher to let her know how much we appreciate all the love and effort she puts in to her lessons.      She really is Udderly Fabulous!

 

Ingredients :

Stamps : You Moove Me, Million and One (SU)

Card : x-press it, saffron core’dinations, slate, black

Ink : memento black, stazon

Other : kindyglitz, big shot, square scallop die, fancy fan ef

 

Copics :

W00, W1, W3, W5, W7, W9

Y13, Y15, Y23, Y26

R000, R00, R30

 

Kathy

9 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Kathy and the sentiment is perfect! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally great card love muchly

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful, Kathy. Love your colouring and the cow is hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is FANTASTIC!!!! Love, love, love it! Colour combo and layout are awesome and that sentiment is just perfect! Awesome card!! Hugs, Simonne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, Kathy. Love the image by Crissy. Your addition of "Udderly" is awesome! xx Kathryne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my word! This is as cute as can be! LOVE the cow and the glittery cow bell! FAB card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous! I love your coloring of course, but all the little details like the glittery bell and the stitching are amazing as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! Another FABULOUSLY cute one with this cow - LOVE this! :) Hugs, Shannah xox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card. I love this little cow!

    Hugs

    Claudia

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!