Pages

Friday, June 1, 2012

Happy Nature

 

This week at JAI we have a photo for inspiration.

JAI120_InspirationalPhoto

I was inspired by the colours of the crates on the wall.  I thought they were close to wisteria wonder and pool party.  I was also inspired by their rectangular shapes and that they were housing a collection of sorts.

IMG_4373

The photo inspired me to use my grid technique again.  If you’d like to see a tutorial on how it’s done just click here.

Ingredients :

Stamps : en Francais, French foliage, perfectly penned, kindness matters, nature walk

Card : black, crumb cake, white

Ink : stazon, pool party, NQN, wisteria, eggplant, crumb cake

Other : Nothing (AMAZING!)

 

Please take a look at what the rest of the design team have come up with this week and let the photo inspire you to create something beautiful.

 

Kathy

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I keep meaning to try that grid technique; it looks so neat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your colour choice is spot on and the grid technique definitely suits this photo. A beautiful card as always Kathy! Enjoy your school holidays and I look forward to catching up with you and Bron next week. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just LOVE this card. What a great take on teh challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this grid technique Kathy! You make such beautiful cards using this.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!