Pages

Friday, June 8, 2012

Baby Hedgehog

 

The challenge this week at Just Add Ink is to Just Add Pearls.

I made this baby card for my daughter’s teacher who just went on maternity leave.  We didn’t know whether she was having a boy or a girl so I tried to go neutral with yellow. This card was from all the families in the class and we bought her a little present as well.  She absolutely loved it :)

I’ll admit there are only a few pearls on there but they are still an important element of the card.

IMG_4242

Ingredients :

Stamps : In a nutshell (Penny Black), Curly Cute

Card : basic grey, going grey, white, x-press it, daffodil delight, saffron, neutral dsp stack

Ink : memento black, stazon

Other : copics, big shot, nesties, daffodil taffeta ribbon, mat pack, white pen, pearls

 

Please take a look at what the rest of the design team created this week and play along with us.

Kathy

6 comments:

  1. This is so sweet, Kathy! I love that image and you made it shine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a cute little image and you've coloured it perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathy your colouring is fabulous and I love this cutie image. Beaut card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a cute image Kathy and beautifully coloured too!
    That background is so smooth and perfectly done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It makes me smile :) Adorable image perfect for a baby card! I love the colour gradient you made for your background - just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!