Pages

Friday, October 7, 2011

Merry Pine

 

I wanted to work on making some more Christmas cards today and I found a great sketch to inspire me at Inkspirations.

I wanted to make a clean and simple Christmas card that could be easily mass produced and this is what I came up with.

IMG_2602

I used choc chip and artichoke markers on a stamp from Tags til Christmas and placed artichoke dsp on the bottom half of it and punched it out.  Then I used  Teeny tiny sentiments and punched it out using the window punch.

Ingredients :

Stamps : tags til christmas, teeny tiny sentiments

Card : artichoke, white, regal dsp stack

Ink : choc chip, choc chip and artichoke markers

Other : big shot, petals a plenty, word window punch, decorative label punch

 

And so I now have another Christmas card to add to my stash :)

 

Kathy

1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty and elegant, Kathy! I love the tag; you made a good choice getting that one! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!