Pages

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Christmas Stamp-a-stack

I am holding a Stamp-a-stack at my place on Saturday Oct. 15.
A stamp-a-stack is making a number of cards which are quick and easy, but still beautiful.
In this stamp-a-stack we will be making 8 great cards (2 of 4 designs) and they will all be Christmas cards so you will have made a start on your list :)
You will need to bring your own adhesives and scissors with you.
At the stamp-a-stack I will also have both new and used retired stamp sets for sale at great prices and any purchase of $50 or more from my stamp collection or from the Stampin up catalogue will receive one ticket into the draw to win a stamp set. Any booking for a party made on the day will also receive a ticket in the draw.
Details
Date : Saturday Oct 15
Time : 2 – 4:30
Place : My place. When you rsvp by email I will send you the address :)
Cost :$20
You MUST rsvp by Sunday Oct. 9.
Places are limited, because so is the size of my house :)
 stampingstill@gmail.com

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!