Pages

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Resist Leaves

On Saturday we had our first new club meeting.
The hostess wanted me to teach them the emboss resist technique and asked if I could use razzleberry on the card too.

This is the card I came up with a few weeks ago.
This one used razzleberry, olive, basic grey and white.

IMG_2438

Then for club I decided to do it in 2 other colour ways so that the ladies could choose which one they liked best.

This one used pip, wisteria, celery, basic grey and white.
I think it was the favourite on the day.

IMG_2537

And this one used NQN, basic grey and white.
I left the ribbon off this one entirely as I thought it would make a good “man’s” card.

IMG_2529


Ingredients :
Stamps : french foliage, en francais, tiny tags
Card : white, basic grey, celery, razzleberry, nqn, wisteria, olive
Ink : versamark, basic grey, nqn, razzleberry, pip, wisteria
Other : white embossing powder, jewellery tag punch, linen thread, celery ribbon (ret.), olive ribbon (ret.)

Everyone loved the cards they made AND we all had a great time learning, creating and chatting!
I can’t wait for our next club meeting!
Kathy

8 comments:

  1. Love this technique. Your cards are so pretty. Can't wait to give it a try. The colors are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning! Thanks for sharing your talents!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE all of them, but I think the last one might be my favorite. NQN is one of my favorite colors ever! Gorgeous all around for sure. Can I come join your club? :) Thanks for sharing them all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning cards. I'm going to give this a try and I hope they come out as lovely as yours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome cards Kathy, love how you have done them in different colour ways and also doing a masculine variation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow I love each of these colour combos. What a stunning finish. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE THESE!!! They are ALL so so so stunning Kathy! My fav is the NQN one - I am definitely going to CASE these if that's ok...tho I don't have French Foliage" but I might have to get it now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for sharing your gorgeous cards. You have set me in the mood to make one right now. Love the NQN one. Its my favourite.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!