Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Ribbon Flower Class

 

Would you like to come to a class where I’ll teach you how to make the gorgeous ribbon flowers I’ve shown on my blog?

We will be making this card :

IMG_0887

and another card which is top secret.

 

This class also includes a ribbon share. 

You will receive 1 metre each of the following Stampin’ Up! satin ribbons

Daffodil Delight

Real Red

Marina Mist

Pretty in Pink

Rich Razzleberry

Very Vanilla

That’s 6 metres of ribbon, a little of which we’ll use in the class and the rest you will take home with you so that you can make more beautiful flowers in lots of gorgeous colours.

A light lunch will also be provided.

When : Friday April 1

Time : 11 till 2ish

Cost : $30 ($25 for stamp club members)

You must RSVP by Friday March 25th to reserve your spot.

Please bring along a good pair of scissors (that will cut ribbon) and your choice of adhesive. Thanks.

Please email me for more information (such as where to come ha ha! As a rough guide I’m in Hobart!)

If you can’t make it but are interested in the class, please let me know and I will try to arrange to do the class again at another time.

Kathy

1 comment:

I love comments!